December 7, 2011

A new focus

I have a bit of new focus in my training. I will hopefully be pacing 2 mid winter BGR attempts over the next few weeks. Nick Clark who seems to have done a little bit[!!] of this mountain running stuff before is having a mid Winter BG attempt and I am down to pace leg 5 along with the most noble BG club sec. The other attempt have yet to "come out", but is likely to be just as competitive and I can for see my efforts to keep up being in the style Pigsy of the 1970's kids program Monkey children's program.





Much of this last 2 weeks training has been done carrying a rucksack which has made it a fair bit more intense.

I was not feeling great last Sunday, so gave the Cardington Cracker a miss. Disappointed, but no point running if you are not up to it. Rest of the weak was a series of shorter and faster runs, including my 1st hill reps for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment