November 27, 2011

wood stacking vs running

Monday : rest
Tuesday : 8 laps of field outside house quite quick
Wednesday : 3 * 500ft hill reps [ 1st hill reps since July ! ]
Thursday : circuits
Friday : rest
Saturday : speed session on the track while waiting for small man in football
Sunday : Stacking 3 years worth of firewood in the shed, enough exercise for any man

Plans for the Pumlumon round are coming together in terms of the route. Hard to get out at this time of year without sacrificing part of the day to recie the bits I don't know how to join up.

Nice to see Mark Smith has a brand new plan. He has both ambition and ability and is a very nice chap.

Cardington Cracker next week which is one of my favorite races of the year. Had a stomach bug coming on last year, so had a really slow time and until about 12 hours later no idea why. Looking to beat my 2009 time of around 1.42 and then some.


2 comments:

  1. Rob - not sure if this is the best way to contact you, but just a quick note to see if that offer of pacing for the BGRound was still open?

    I'm starting to try and figure this whole thing out. Morgan has maps in the mail and just sent me a projected timeline, but it's all still a bit of a mystery for me at this point. Regardless, trying to see who may or may not be available for, Dec 21 (2:00 am start, I am told).

    Can contact me at nicholasaclark at hotmail dot com.

    Cheers!

    Nick

    ReplyDelete