November 20, 2011

Nothing special


  • Monday : rest
  • Tuesday : Now't
  • Wednesday : 3 miles in dark somewhere between Reading and Aberystwyth. Had big hill in it and a firing range!
  • Thursday : 10 x 400m reps
  • Friday : bug, thanks kids
  • Saturday : bug
  • Sunday : 8 local mountain miles, quite fast and very rough ground. Very nice.
Not great amount of work, but I do feel as if I am ramping up again.

The way I am feeling at the moment I have no plans to do an other 24 hour round next year, the Paddy and friends can wait. I am putting together a route with a working title of "Pumlumon Round" which would be a 12 hours solo supported round of about 50 miles and maybe 10k of climb and I doubt anyone else would ever do it. Other than that fell races and pacing are my running goals for 2012. Next race, Cardington Cracker.

No comments:

Post a Comment