June 23, 2013

Properly humbled

Properly humbled by Ras Cwm Pennant last Saturday with a solid last. Still, if I was to pick a race to be humbled in, that would probably be it. 17 miles and 5500ft with lots of rough ground, but a cracking race all the same. Well done to the team (Matt in particular) for putting it on. I did not like the last 4k on the road, but will be back to do it again next year, something to prove.
My lack of training showed, but at least I finished.

It must have tiggered something as I was out 3 times running this week. Couple of miles in the hills about Cwmystwyth on Wednesday morning followed by a dip in the river (a bit on the cold side), 1000ft of steep hill reps on Saturday and 30 mins of less steep, but faster hill reps on Sunday.

Lets see what we can manage this week !


No comments:

Post a Comment