July 25, 2012

back now with a goal

So after 6 months of getting a house ready to move out of and to move into a new one, we are back running again. Now situated on the Ceredigion (or All Wales) coast path, there is lots of scope for longer run outs with plenty of hill and with a gently sloping field which is ideal for doing speed work in.


I did the half Peris course yesterday late afternoon. Quite slow, but it was very hot and I had a few work phone calls to deal with on route. Sorted out a few lines. I had intended to do the whole Peris, but by the time I got to Pen-Y-Pass the heat had taken its toll. Still cracking run and I don't feel that tired today, no aching muscles.


So my only running goal for the next few months is a sub 5 hour Peris. I am fit enough to finish, even do a 5.15 at the moment. Getting the next 20 minutes will require a lot of work over the next 6 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment