August 10, 2011

and the decision is ....

Yes. Low key attempt, fewer pacers (though all top notch), over night road support still to be sorted for Saturday/Sunday.

I have not written much here. The fear of failure( for a 3rd time ) has weighted more heavily this time. Its all very well saying to myself both that I now know I am capable of it after the last attempt and that you have to embrace the possibility of failure, then set it aside to succeed.

So this time, less gel, more IPOD and drugs, less rain and wind [I hope] and a commitment to finish whatever the time (less than 24 is the plan).


3 comments:

  1. Very best wishes for a sub 24 and don't forget to enjoy it.

    You know you can do it, you KNOW you can do it, so just do it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Ian said, in the words of Nike, "Just do it". Best wishes for success, Clive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Clive. I'm convinced you can do it!

    ReplyDelete